Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Brew Start

Welcome to the Barefoot Brewery blog. First things first, I need a slogan. Something that's inviting and warm and makes you want a brew.
A little history: I've been homebrewing for 13 months and have 22 brews under the belt. I'm constantly looking to make something new and interesting and expand my pallet as often as possible. I'm a proud member of the Madison Homebrewers and Taster Guild, and a frequent visitor and contributor to Homebrew Talk.com.

My setup is simple. I have a 48 quart mash lauter-tun, two 6.5 gallon carboys, two 5 gallon carboys, a 32 quart kettle, a 14 quart kettle, immersion wort chiller, and fermenting fridge. I hope to soon be the proud owner of a Blichmann BoilerMaker Brew Pot (/drool).

I hope this blog will encourage other to brew and make them realize that there's really nothing to it!
Cheers!

No comments: