Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Week Off

My mom and niece are coming in to town this weekend, so no new brew. Which fits perfectly into my new schedule: Three weekends on, one off. Also, I'm going to try to keep things interested by alternating dark and light beers each brew. Or hoppy and malty as the case may be. So I've got a blonde that's ready to go (light) and the Scottish light which will be ready in 2-3 weeks (dark). You can keep track of what's going on in the Barefoot Brewery with the lists off to the right. I have a lot of great sounding beers on my "to do" list, which is very exciting. It's only been 15 months of brewing and I've only repeated two beers. I love the excitement of looking at a recipe and thinking, "Mmm! I can't wait to make you! You're gonna taste so good."

No comments: